Both abstract and full paper must be adapted to the prerequisites/norms (IMRYD format, length). If the papers do not adapt to those norms, it will not be accepted.
EVALtrends 2011 Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstract and full text of the innovative experiences. It will be based on the following evaluation criteria:
- Adaptation of the innovative experience to EVALtrends 2011 topic
- Clarity of the information
- Relevance of the experience
- Value of the innovative experience
- Transferability of the experience's results and/or outcomes
The quality and global coherence of the experience will be valued for its acceptance.
Through the analysis of the innovative experience, the Scientific Committee could propose the paper to a different workshop from the one initially proposed by the authors.